Canada Day Parade coming July 1 to a street near you
Town proud to bring Canada Day festivities to residents
The Town of Devon is proud to announce it will be hosting a Canada Day Parade July 1. The parade starts at 9:30 a.m. at the Town of Devon Office and will roll down the majority of Devon’s major streets until around 12:30 p.m.
“We may not be able to host our traditional Canada Day event this year, but that didn’t stop our recreation staff from thinking outside the box and coming up with an event that our residents can still enjoy this Canada Day,” said Ray Ralph, Mayor for the Town of Devon. “Please, help us make the best parade possible by having cars cleared off of the route and viewing from your lawn or a safe viewing spot outlined on the parade route map.”
- Devon RCMP
- Community Peace Officers
- Devon Fire Department
- Town of Devon
- Music: Kym Simon and Martina Dawn
- Music: Whiskey for the Pain
Help us make the best parade as possible
- Clear your cars off the parade route as much as possible, to get the best view of the parade
- Stay 6 feet away from the roadway and sidewalks, to give the parade extra room
- If we’re coming to your street, please view us from your yard and stay off of sidewalks
- If we’re not coming to your street, find a recommended viewing spot on the map
- Follow all notices regarding physical distancing as indicated by the Government of Alberta
Canada Day Craft Kit
Looking for some extra activities to do while waiting for the parade to come by? Register for a free Canada Day Craft Kit at devon.recdesk.com.
For more info and a detailed map of the parade route, go to devon.ca/canadaday.
For info about the regional Canada Day Virtual Concert Series, go to devon.ca/regionalcanadaday.
For more information contact:
Town of Devon
Programs & Events Coordinator
Town of Devon