Devon's Community Peace Officers provide a number of traffic services including:
- Enforcing the Traffic Safety Act and all of its regulations
- Proactive traffic enforcement throughout the community
- Responding to and investigating calls for service relating to traffic safety
- Responding to collisions in collaboration with the RCMP
- Investigating non-injury related collisions (as of early 2019)
What to do if you have a traffic complaint
Residents looking to register a traffic complaint can call our Community Peace Officer Disatch Line at 1-825-316-2008.
Driving complaints of a serious nature such as dangerous driving or impaired driving should be called in to 911.