Three days, two prizes, one weekend!
Choose one weekend during June – take 120 minutes and spend it focused on your family doing at least three different activities together. Any activity counts as long as it’s done with intention.
Anyone is welcome to participate but only Devon residents or those with a child registered in a Devon school are eligible to be entered to win a prize, worth $100 each.
Send in a photo or your family together, along with the answer to the qualifying question below to FCSS@devon.ca by no later than midnight June 30, 2021. Eligible entries will be randomly drawn no later than July 4. Only one entry per family.
As a result of participating in this challenge, my family feels more connected with one another / our community:
Agree Somewhat Agree Neutral Somewhat Disagree Disagree
• Cook or bake something
• Play a game (e.g. cards, board, video, virtual)
• Connect with someone outside your household (e.g. phone, Zoom, FaceTime, doorstep)
• Indoor exercise
• Share a hobby or passion with each other or start a new one
• Play a guessing game – see what you do and don’t know about each other
• Get outside and enjoy the sunshine
• Register for a family games night or other activity through our program guide
• Make a craft together
• Do a jigsaw puzzle
• Watch a movie
• Have a mindful meal together – really talk about the food and focus on each other
Watch this area for commonly visited areas of our website, or areas that are current or new.
Stay informed and get the latest news on whats happening in Devon. the "Our Devon" newsletter is published quarterly. Provide your email address and we'll let you know when each new edition comes out.
Municipal Office Contact
Town of Devon Municipal Office
1 Columbia Avenue West
Devon, AB T9G 1A1
Google Map: View Large Map
Follow Us! We'd love to hear from you.