Municipal Invitations to Tender, Invitation to Bidders, Requests for Proposal, Requests for Quotation or other bid solicitations and opportunities may be found here. Guidelines for submission are provided. Key opportunities may also be advertised in the local newspaper or on websites such as Alberta Purchasing Connection.
Any new Invitation to Bidders will be posted here.
The Dale Fisher Arena Twinning consists of the following:
• Construction of a new ice rink connected to the existing facility (including new ice plant and resurfacer room)
• Renovations to the existing washrooms and concession
• Mechanical and Electrical for the project (including pool and ice rink support)
• All interior finishes and equipment
• Site works: deep undergrounds, parking areas, landscaping & site concrete
1. The Town of Devon requires from each respondent one (1) bound hardcopy submission. Submission package requirements are outlined in specification Section 00 01 20 Request for Tender.
Submission packages can only be received before 2:00:00 PM-MST on the 13th day of September 2022 at the office of:
Town of Devon
#1 Columbia Ave West Devon Ab T9G 1A1
Attn: Paul Benedetto, CAO
2. Digital Bid Documents can be obtained through APC.
3. Questions regarding this bid can be directed to Devin McIntosh at 825-480-4082 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The project is slated to commence construction in Fall of 2022 with a completion in Spring 2024.
For a copy of the Invitation to bid, please visit the Alberta Purchasing Connection.
Watch this area for commonly visited areas of our website, or areas that are current or new.
Stay informed and get the latest news on whats happening in Devon. the "Our Devon" newsletter is published quarterly. Provide your email address and we'll let you know when each new edition comes out.
Municipal Office Contact
Town of Devon Municipal Office
1 Columbia Avenue West
Devon, AB T9G 1A1
Google Map: View Large Map
Follow Us! We'd love to hear from you.